Only in Vienna
A Guide to Unique Locations, Hidden Corners and Unusual Objects
The Bestseller Guide
Carefully selected - that might surprise even Vienna 'Experts' and Lovers
Format13 x 21 cm Seiten256 Abbildungen200 EinbandBroschur
Discover Europe with the ‘Only In’ Guides - only the most beautiful cities and their unusual sights!
The ideal city guides for travellers who want to escape the crowds and go beyond the well-known paths, as well as for those inhabitants who perhaps thought they already knew their city.
• A comprehensive illustrated guide to more than 80 fascinating and unusual historical sights in one of Europe's great capital cities
• Hidden courtyards, mysterious cellars, little-known museums and forgotten cemeteries
• From the Romans and Napoleon to Hitler and the Habsburgs
• The Holy Lance, Fool's Tower, Klimt's Last Studio, and the secret of dreams
• James Bond, Montezuma, Harry Lime and the Tattooed Lady
• Recommended for visitors to Vienna wishing to discover something a little different, as well as for those inhabitants who perhaps thought they already knew the city
The book is also available in German.
A very special book. A Rosetta stone for tourists - and for the Viennese an explorer's guide to places we thought we already knew.The Vienna Review