Only in Prague
A Guide to Hidden Corners, Little-known Places and Unusual Objects
Carefully selected - that might surprise even Prague 'Experts' and Lovers
Format13,5 x 21 cm Seiten224 Abbildungen200 EinbandBroschur mit Klappen
Discover Europe with the ‘Only In’ Guides – only the most beautiful cities and their unusual sights! The ideal city guides for travellers who want to escape the crowds and go beyond the well-known paths, as well as for those inhabitants who perhaps thought they already knew their city.
- A comprehensive illustrated guide to more than 80 fascinating and unusual historical sights in one of Europe‘s most beautiful capital cities
- Hidden cellars, secret gardens, wild valleys, and forgotten cemeteries
- From prehistoric man and the Přemyslids to the Communist era and the Velvet Revolution
- The Faust House, the Hunger Wall, the British sewers, and the Alchemists' tower
- The Prague Bambino, a one-armed photographer, the headless knight, and John Lennon's Wall
The book is also available in German.